Why is it the people you are supposed to have the fiercest and deepest unending love for also inspire such bitter resentment that borders dangerously on black, black hatred? 疲れた。。。
Father knows best.
So, say yes, nod, and do as I say.
Father says to be happy you need:
1. A theoretically steady, preferably high-paying, job (regardless of your interests)
2. So that you can settle down with a nice, normal boy (regardless of your sexuality)
3. So that you can buy a nice, normal house (otherwise what would the relatives say?)
4. So that you can start your own nice, normal family (before you bring disgrace to *our* family)
5. Rinse and repeat to infinitum and to ad nauseum with subsequent generations.
That’s why father says you need to quit your job, sever all bonds, uproot your life, and go to university again to study for said theoretical job.
Now do as I say.
Yes, father. Let me be another normal, unquestioning cog in the wheel. Let me be another shit-eating sheep in a sea of shit-eaters. Of course, because after all, I am merely your good, little girl who cannot be trusted to know what’s good for herself. Obviously, since everyone knows that happiness is toiling until you pop out the next generation of shit-eaters so they can continue the miserable cycle. Silly me. Of course, father. As you say, you do know best.
Aku no Hana | 花 - A Last Flower (ED/Ending theme) [Full version.]
Man fucks woman. Subject: man. Verb: fucks. Object: woman. That’s okay. Woman fucks man. Woman: subject. Man: object. That’s not so comfortable for you, is it?
The Fall Series 2 Trailer - BBC Two/Netflix
"Truth" - Shoujo Kakumei Utena - April 2, 1997
James Blake - Retrograde
Some variations of griffins
I use humor to cover up the fact that I want to jump off a bridge